High BP runs in my family so I monitor it from time to time. I took it this morning and it was 95/66 p 93. I know that's not high but is that low?

Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Healthy

As long as you were measuring your BP out of curiosity and not because you're feeling poorly, that BP is fabulous.
(you can't take the number is a vacuum: BP of 95 in someone who was just shot may well be too low, but if you're otherwise healthy, it's terrific!).

In brief: Healthy

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Matt Wachsman

In brief: Not unless

you have symptoms such as feeling faint or about to pass out.
Cannot say without a bit more information and an exam, but 93pulse is a tad higher than expected and might indicate the bp is slighltly low (perhaps attention to hydration or adjustment of blood rpessure medications)

In brief: Not unless

Dr. Matt Wachsman
Dr. Matt Wachsman
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine