What is an histrionic personality disorder?

Histrionic. Personality disorders are prevalent in the general population and are generally highly associated with disability. Overall, 14.79% of adult americans or 30.8 million, had at least 1 personality disorder. Histrionic personality disorder represents 1.84% of americans. They manifest with being uncomfortable unless he or she is the center of attention, dress provocatively andshift emotions rapidly.
Histrionic. The hallmark of a histrionic is their absolute need to be the center of attention. It's like the person is "on stage" all the time, and deeply uncomfortable when they are not.