I have bruise lines on my inner thighs and also on my armpits. These lines are around 1/4 inch wide and 1.5 inches long. No Pain or Itch. Any Advice?

Dr. Tanya Russo

In brief: Straie?

Are you certain they are bruises? Straie, or stretch marks can often appear in the areas you have mentioned.
They usually develop after periods of rapid weight change or with certain medical conditions of metabolism. They are usually slightly depressed, of dark red or purple color, are painless and do not change much in size or color. Treatment depends on the underlying cause.

In brief: Straie?