I am feeling heavy headed ness all the time.what should I do.my BP is normal.i am type 2 dm diabetis is well controlled.i am having dust allergy.

Dr. Michael Yap
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Need more info

If be heavy headedness you mean that you are fatigued, then there are many possible reasons.
Without more info, it's hard to say. Since you are a type II diabetic at the age of 30, I can only assume that weight may be an issue.With that can come obstructive sleep apnea, a condition where you stop breathing during sleep. Weight loss and/or a machine to help keep your airway open when you sleep helps

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Michael Yap
Dr. Michael Yap
Dr. Andrea Brand