30-year-old athletic female who engages in regular physical activity and eats very healthy. My hemotology report indicated MCV 100 and MCH 33.3 why?

Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Ho Ho Ho !!

I'm not a Hematologist.
In fact,I'm not even a dermatologist!But the numbers you gave to this plain ol' tired,run-of the-mill ER doc don't worry him.Yes a tad high maybe(I don't have your particular lab's statistics--like maybe that would be low normal in the valley of the Jolly Green Giant)but not high enough to bother me.Someone will suggest taking B vitamins,but if you are not anemic,don't worry

In brief: Ho Ho Ho !!

I'm not a Hematologist.
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine