What can I give my husband to eat? He has heamochromatosis and, due to an accident that was not his fault now has false teeth. Soft food pls??

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Mechanical Soft Diet

It's useful for people who have trouble chewing food while learning to use dentures.
You can eat cooked fruits and vegetables, fish and soft cheese. The basis for dietary advice in hemochromatosis is low-iron diet. See your doctor and dentist for more information.

In brief: Mechanical Soft Diet

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: See specialist

Ask your Primary Care Physician to refer you to a qualified Nutritionist who can provide marvelous suggestions balanced to meet your husband' specific needs.
Get help, don't try to do this by yourself.

In brief: See specialist

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnon Rubin