Sometimes wrist and hand hurts while playing games?

Stop playing! :) Sorry, but it was too easy to respond by saying to stop doing the thing that causes pain! seriously, if playing games (i assume video?)causes severe pain, it is likely related to overuse and irritation of nerves, tendons or muscles. Trying a different grip, the other hand or decreasing use could help. If more pain or symptoms change get checked. Do get some outdoor exercise though!
Don't know. What kind of games? Cards, monopoly? It can make a difference. Games where you hold cards for a long period of time could be tendonitis or carpal tunnel syndrome. An exam could rule out a lot of things though.