Is SkinLite cream effective? Also, is it safe to use? Active ingredients: Hydroquinone 2% + Tretinoin. 025% + Mometasone Furoate 0.1%

It is safe but not. without risks. First remember that HQ2% is low concentration so may not be enough to lighten skin. Tretinoin is sun senstizing so use product at bedtime and sparingly so you don't get too dry or irritated. Mometasone is a steroid so again use sparingly and take breaks off the topical. If not getting results you want, see derm for prescription strength or other treatment options.
It is. But, remember, if you are spending time outside in the sunlight without sunscreen, you will negate any of the benefit that you are receiving from the cream.