Got pain while taking shower this morning on one side upper back shoulder area! Took tylenol (acetaminophen) and having relief but still there! What should i do?

Dr. Daniel Goldman

In brief: Aleve (naproxen) and heat

it sounds like a pulled muscle and should resolve over the next few days to 2 weeks.
If you have no drug allergies, I suggest taking 2 Aleve (naproxen) twice daily with food ( breakfast and dinner) x 7 days and use heat twice daily in am and pm x 20 minutes. If the pain has not resolved after 2 weeks or is getting worse after another few days, then you should see your Doctor.

In brief: Aleve (naproxen) and heat

Dr. Daniel Goldman
Dr. Daniel Goldman
Dr. Vicken Poochikian