Woke to wee 2 nights running never do this tummy cramp woke me back ache but not due on for a week a little sick feeling no vomiting?

If you had sex, then. you could be pregnant. Take a pregnancy test in a couple weeks if your period does not come. If you are pregnant, then see your doctor and establish prenatal care. I would start taking prenatal vitamins. Also do not drink alcohol; avoid drugs, and do not smoke. If you're not pregnant, then you may be experiencing a UTI or even pyelonephritis. See your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.