Experiencing tummy cramps that woke me up, back ache. Woke to wee in the night for the past 2 nights running which I never do. Feel a small bit sick.

If you had sex, then. you could be pregnant. Take a pregnancy test. If you are pregnant, then see your doctor and establish prenatal care. I would start taking prenatal vitamins. Also do not drink alcohol; avoid drugs, and do not smoke. If you're not pregnant, then you may be experiencing a UTI or even pyelonephritis. See your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment. Best wishes to you.