Do I have to feed my baby formula when I go back to work?

In brief: No

Depending on the situation at work, a breastfeeding mom may be able to have someone bring the baby in for the mom to breastfeed; or more likely, the mom will pump milk at work and bring it home at the end of each workday.

In brief: No

In brief: No

Many women pump and freeze successfully while others have the ability to bring a baby to work and breast feed there.
Ask your employer -- i certainly would have no trouble allowing an employee to breast feed at work if it raised her dedication and efficiency, and cut down on distractions (such as wondering if the caregiver is doing a good job).

In brief: No

Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Scott Katz

In brief: No

No, you can definitely continue to breast feed, and will be succesful if you are commited to doing so.
Hopefully your workplace has a private "breast pumping" room, so that you may pump and store milk for your infant during the workday.

In brief: No

Dr. Scott Katz
Dr. Scott Katz
Dr. Roy Benaroch

You'll have to either "pump ahead" to store enough breast milk, or use commercial baby formula, if your baby is less than 12 months old.

Dr. Roy Benaroch
Dr. Roy Benaroch
Dr. Shontae Buffington