What remedies for foot pain?

Many. More information is needed about the pain to be able to give suggestions about how to help it.
There are many. "Foot pain" is much too general. You would need to offer specific details, such as, is it heel pain? is it pain in the toes? What seems to cause the pain? What seems to relieve it? Is there a history of trauma? What types of shoes do you wear? What is your height and weight? Are you on your feet for many hours at a time? The remedy might be very simple or require an in depth consult.
What kind of pain. You must be more specific if you want an answer that will help you.
Depends on the cause. Your pain could be as a result of many different things. A thorough history and physical exam and possibly some laboratory and radiology exams are needed to determine the exact cause. Causes of pain may include: trauma (fracture, sprain, arthritis), infection, metabolic conditions (gout), musculoskeletal or biomechanical abnormality and neurologic conditions (neuropathy).