I have pain in my vaginal area. Is this vulvodynia?

Dr. Kenneth Crabb
In brief: Vulvodynia=vulvar pa
Vulvodynia=vulvar pain.
This condition can occur at any age and can be difficult to treat. See you gynecologist for evaluation, treatment and followup. If the pain persists, ask for a referral to a vulvar pain specialist.

In brief: Vulvodynia=vulvar pa
Vulvodynia=vulvar pain.
Dr. Kenneth Crabb
Dr. Kenneth Crabb
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
In brief: It could be
It is important to have an exam to make sure you don't have a treatable cause, such as an infection.
If no cause is found for the pain, it is labeled vulvodynia.

In brief: It could be
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Barbara A Majeroni
Dr. Alfredo Nieves
Vulvodynia is not and should not be a label. It is a painful debilitating condition that is treatable if correctly diagnosed.This pain is it at the vulva or deep in the vagina. Constant vulvar pain or during intercourse or while wearing tight clothing could be vulvodynia and needs to be evaluated sooner than later. One of the most common causes for vulvar pain is chronic irritation from soaps and.
Dr. Adam Levy