Does smoking increase my risks of getting vaginal cancer?

Possible but???? The major risk factor for vaginal cancer is hpv or human papillomavirus infection. One case study showed double the risk for adenocarcinoma of the vagina in smokers, but other studies have not found this association. However, so many other cancers (mouth, lips, tongue, throat, esophagus, breast, bladder) are associated that there is every reason to quit.
Doubles the risks. Smoking has been associated with a doubling of the risk of vaginal cancer; vaginal and cervical cancers are more likely in active smokers.