Will getting a HPV vaccine reduce my chances of getting vaginal cancer?

Yes!!! Yes, at least 50%, or more, of all vaginal cancers are caused by hpv. That is in addition to essentially all cervical cancer, 50% of vulvar cancer, 70% plus of anal cacers, 70% of head and neck cancers and most non-melanoma skin cancers. Plus most abnormal paps and all genital warts. The vaccine works in 99.5% or receipients and is 95+% efficacious against vaginal cancer.
Vaginal cancer. Although not specifically studied in great detail, we believe so. Hpv causes both vaginal and cervical cancer.