What would happen if silver amalgam filling is swallowed?

Nothing. Kids swallow pennies, other stuff all the time. Passes through them without any complications. Dental amalgam filling material is no different.
Possibly nothing but. Any small particle could lodge in the GI tract, or appendix. But usually nothing will occur. Some recommend taking vitamin c. Or charcoal capsules.
Likely nothing. The digestive system is not strong enough to break down the amalgam. It would most likely just pass through your system and wind up down the toilet.
It should pass. If you swallowed an amalgam or any restoration while eating, it should pass through your GI tract and be eliminated with your bowel movements.