My left eye is twitching like crazy, my hair is falling out, severe headaches, and my mouth tastes like iron. Any ideas? How can I lower my stress?

Stress? i don't know. That all those things could be due to stress is possible but far-fetched. Your symptoms are very suggestive of drug side effects, especially Depakote. If you are taking any major presciption drugs, start there. If you're not or stopping your meds doesn't eliminate the symptoms, you need to be worked up for metabolic, autoimmune or other conditions. DON'T stop any meds without supervision by an MD.