My thyroid is slightly enlarged and I feel smothered. What can I do?

See your doctor. See your doctor for an examination and thyroid blood testings. Your doctor can also order you a thyroid ultrasound to see what the gland looks like, how big and whether or not there are growths on your thyroid.