How likely would I be matched to donate bone marrow?

Depends. On average, about 1 in 500 registry member will go on to donate bone marrow to a patient. Because of the variety in tissue types, it's difficult to predict an individual's chance of being able to donate. http://bethematch.org/
HLA typing. Your HLA type has 4 components and is unique to you, and possibly other family members, but since there are 7 billion other humans on earth, there is a good chance you can match an unrelated recipient by 3 or 4 HLA loci, making you a good to excellent donor. You can have your blood analyzed and checked against a national or international data registry to see if there are matches available for you.
About 1 in 500. On average, as an unrelated donor, you likely have a 1/500 chance of matching. However, if you are seeking to receive an unrelated compatible match, the odds are 1 in 20,000 (this varies across ethnic groups). As far as matching a particular person, there is no way to tell. Do donate. A local bone marrow registry or hospital blood bank may help you find a site & answer questions. Hope that help.