Can I take Goody powder with my muscle relaxer? I have a major migraine this morning and my lower back is killing me. I absolutely feel horrible?

Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Pain Management

In brief: Yes.....but

Assuming your "muscle relaxant" is truly that, "Goody"s" contains Aspirin, Tylenol (acetaminophen) and caffeine, and used for true Migraine control.
Most HA are not migraines and may respond to plain NSAID or Acetaminophen based products. Seek medical evaluation to find out underlying cause of your back and neck pain/HA to find the best treatment plan for both and to avoid unnecessary agents.

In brief: Yes.....but