How to use black seed oil to treat HCV?

Dr. Nadine Yamusah

In brief: Natural medicine

Unfortunately, the majority of the doctors here are allopathic docs and not herbal/homeopathic.
That said, the active ingredient in black seed oil is an antioxidant called thymoquinone. I'm aware of selected uses:inflammation in arthritis, bronchitis, Some allergies, diabetes, high blood pressure and a few others.As an antioxidant, it boosts your immune syst. Natural prod also have side effects.

In brief: Natural medicine

Dr. Nadine Yamusah
Dr. Nadine Yamusah
Dr. Nadine Yamusah
So with regards to hcv, if you are not into conventional medicine, refer to a herbalist; however I recommend going with a treatment that had been proven to work.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela