I have HPV- Genital Warts. Will get PAP smear done soon. I'm 28. Can i fight the virus our of my system with my immune, if yes how (diet/supplement)?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

Catracting HPV infection is the common thing in life; some have symptoms like what you saw "genital warts", and most of others become HPV-carriers with no visible lesion & symptom. Somehow, personal immune defense ability can well contain these invading virus.
As to if any diet or supplement can do the trick to control it, there has been no known agent for such. But healthy lifestyle can help ...

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Jane Van Dis