The ball of my big toe itches. Not in the joint or between toes. No rash. No discoloration. No odor. Don't have diabetes. Any suggestions?

Best idea. Hi. No rash, discoloration, odor, or diabetes? What the heck...go ahead and scratch it!
? Callus. If there is thickening of the skin on your toe you may have a callus. Sometimes the area can cause itching. Sometimes a pumice stone may help to remove dead layers of skin and then you can apply some mild hydrocortisone cream. If this does not seem to be the problem, see your doctor for follow up.