I was bit on my back early this morning in bed. We are known to have wolf, house and brown recluse around how do I identify it itches like no other ?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Spider Bites

In some cases, brown recluse spider bites can cause symptoms throughout the body.
Warning signs of this syndrome include fever, rash and muscle pain. The venom of the wolf spider is poisonous, but usually not overly harmful. Bites cause pain, inflammation, itchiness and tenderness. Lymph nodes may become swollen due to the immune. You most likely did not have a poisionious spider bite. Use Cortaid (hydrocortisone)

In brief: Spider Bites

Dr. Bret Boyle
Board Certified, Wound care