I have blurred vision pressure in the head and lower neck pain. My blood pressure has also been spiking.

Be evaluated asap. Issues could be due to extremely high blood pressure. Red flags include blurred vision,change in mental status(anxiety, confusion, decreased alertness, decreased ability to concentrate, fatigue, restlessness, sleepiness, stupor, lethargy), chest pain,cough,headache,nausea or vomiting, numbness/ tingling/weakness,reduced urine output, shortness of breath. If present seek care ASAP.