Can I give birth if I have uterine fibroids?

Dr. Patrick Weix
Many patients with uterine fibroids can deliver vaginally, depending on the size and position.
If the fibroids are large and placed low in the uterus, your doctor may recommend a cesarean, but may give you a trial of labor. If you have had a previous myomectomy (a surgery to remove fibroids), your doctor will usually recommend a c/s as the risk of uterine rupture is too high with labor.

Dr. Patrick Weix
Dr. Patrick Weix
Dr. Tyrone Malloy
In brief: See below
Yes you can get pregnant and deliver with fibroids.
In some instances the pregnancy may be complicated by the fibroids but that is not to say that you cannot have fibroids and have a successful pregnancy.

In brief: See below
Dr. Tyrone Malloy
Dr. Tyrone Malloy
Dr. Shontae Buffington