My chin hurts from my chin implant. Was this a mistake?

Dr. Francisco Agullo
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: See your doctor

You can have pain from the surgery itself or there could be a pinched nerve.
You should see your doctor for recommendations.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. BHARAT Shah
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: May need help

If you have chronic pain after your chin implant, he may have a problem that needs to be seen by your dr.

In brief: May need help

Dr. BHARAT Shah
Dr. BHARAT Shah
Dr. James White
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: Possible problem

Depends on the time after chin implant.
Early pain is expected, say up to 12 weeks post chin implant. The major nerves that could be effected are the mental nerves. The newer chin implants are solid silicone. Solid implant pressing against the nerve can result in chronic pain. Solid implants can easily be removed or repositioned. Follow up with your surgeon for review and options.

In brief: Possible problem

Depends on the time after chin implant.
Dr. James White
Dr. James White