How come my Question aren't answered?

In brief: Unsure

It not a technical issue .
Some questions might be vague or difficult to understand. Some questions may actually be statements - so we don't know what is being asked. Some people ask so many questions at once - that we could never respond in 400 characters or less. Some questions are requesting what would amount to diagnosis and treatment which we can't provide in the general health education

In brief: Unsure

It not a technical issue .
portion of Health Tap. I pass up many questions because they are outside my area of expertise or I simply don't know the answer.
Dr. William Schmidt

In brief: I need the question

I can;t answer the question if I don't know what it is.
If I don't know the answer I will send you to your family doctor.

In brief: I need the question

Dr. William Schmidt
Dr. William Schmidt
Dr. William Forsythe