Can anxiety cause tingling by your collarbone? or something more serious? I had pain in one of.my fingers also but it.wrnt away it's on my left side

Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Anxiety sensations

Anxiety can cause one to tense up their muscles and by doing so, can cause some tingling sensations like you describe.
It seems, you have some form of anxiety as you are prescribed clonazapam, which you may know, can be habit forming. If you were my patient, and because you are young; I would work toward trying to treat your anxiety without the use of benzodiazapines, like clonazapam. Good luck.

In brief: Anxiety sensations

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer