How can I stop arch and calf pain when I switch between high heels and pumps?

In brief: Orthotics

You may want to try orthotics to support the arch and foot and control the foot motion in transistioning in shoes.

In brief: Orthotics

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: Massage/stretching

I am not a fan of high heels.
They are a horrible invention that keep women misaligned and lead to back and calf and foot pain as you know. High heels shorten the achilles tendon so when you wear lower shoes it stretches it to normal and leads to pain. Doing regular calf stretching at the end of the day can help prevent this. Downward dog yoga position can help with that..Keep heels on floor.

In brief: Massage/stretching

I am not a fan of high heels.
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Arch support

Having an unsupported high arch can lead to muscle pain in the legs and the feet.
Arch support can help provide stability to the arches.

In brief: Arch support

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine