Nonpalpable breast tumor shows up on ultrasound so does that makeprognosis worse?

No. The goal of imaging is to find abnormalities too small to be felt. Generally, early detection of a smaller lesion will allow for a wider range of treatment options and a better prognosis.
No. In general, we can feel a lump if it is about 1 cm or more.When the mass is nonpalpable but shows up on ultrasound-that means to me that the size of the tumor perhaps in mm- which means-hopefully it is in the early stage- if the tumor is confirmed to be cancerous.Prognosis will also depend on the biology of the cancer in addition to the size/stage. Discuss in detail with md when all info available.
No. The prognosis for your breast cancer depends on the tumor's size, its markers (er, pr, her2), its grade, and how far it has spread. Being able to see a tumor on ultrasound means it is big enough to see, but that's all. It doesn't mean anything for your prognosis, good or bad. I think the hardest time during a breast cancer diagnosis is waiting to get all the information. Hang in there!
No. But if the. Mass cannot be felt or seen on mammography, it tends to grow larger before it is found, and this correlates with invasive lobular carcinoma that accounts for about 15% of breast cancer. These are usually found later, called "puff balls" like cotton under skin, and are best seen by u/s.