Had unprotected sex twice in the past 4 days. No BC pills since may, no Depo-Provera since October, no IUD since March. Is my body able to become prego?

Yes. If there are no congenital reasons or scarring from infections, you should be able to conceive now. Sometimes it may take up to a year after discontinuing birth control methods, though. Try stress reduction as much as possible, if you want to conceive.
Most definitely. Once off any form of contraception, you are able to conceive. It may take longer with the different methods but you sure can if intimacy is during your ovulation period.