Okay so my toenail was black from the inside, It was long so I wanted to cut it. As I started to cut, it all came off! But I didn't bleed or hurt. Why?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Could of been

a dried piece of blood…(sublingual hematoma)

In brief: Could of been

In brief: Toenail came off

It is likely that it blackened because it was long and bumped up against the end of your shoe, especially if you are an active person.
It is common in running and tennis. The black is dried blood. It was probably there for a few weeks. This blood lifted your nail from your toe and over time it loosened up. A new nail will regrow.

In brief: Toenail came off

Dr. Marc Feder
Podiatry

In brief: That's normal.

The nail had turned black because when the nail was too long the repeated hitting against the shoe' toe-box triggered a bruise and the bleeding from the bruise got trapped under the nail.
Over time the bleeding clotted and solidified; loosening the nail. Your attempt to cut the nail eased the loss of the nail that was no longer attached the root.

In brief: That's normal.