I am trying for my second baby badly. My period is one week late but three home pregnancy tests came negative. My tummy is bloated as 4 months preggy?

Blood level. If you are having these typical pregnancy symptoms and signs but your home tests are coming back negative and you really badly want to know for sure whether you are pregnant or not, I would suggest asking your primary care doctor for a serum (blood level) HCG- qualitative and/or quantitative test. That should give you a definitive answer.
Not pregnant. With 3 negative pregnancy tests it is highly unlikely that you are pregnant. If you are that bloated you need to see a doctor to find out why and get some treatment.