I'm 35 weeks pregnant and been passing a lot of,poo. Today and my left side of my belly. Keeps going hard?

Dr. Brad Goldenberg

In brief: Constipation ?

I don't think this problem is serious at first glance, and use of gentle stool softeners should help relieve any belly hardness, if this is constipation.
In any event, making a visit to your OB immediately will remove any concerns about early labor, although belly hardness on one side does not appear to be uterine contractions. Let us know how your care is progressing

In brief: Constipation ?

Dr. William m Simpson

In brief: Likely "practice"

Sounds like Braxton-Hicks contractions, or the uterus "practicing" for the process of getting the baby out.
These light contractions can occur off and on for several weeks prior to delivery. contractions of the GI tract which end up producing the need to pass stool can also occur at this time.

In brief: Likely "practice"

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham