What does poison ivy look like?

3 leaf/red bump itch. Poison ivy has groups of 3 rounded leaves with a point at the tip, and grows as underbrush. Poison oak & sumac also have 3 leaves, thus the the saying "leaves of 3, let them be." they all cause the same rash: red, itchy bumps which may spread across the skin when scratched. If otc benadryl, (diphenhydramine) cortisone cream and calamine lotion aren't enough, you may need to see a dr. For stronger prescribed meds.
Itchy. Itching is pretty much present in every case. Redness and blistering are all pretty common too. I am hoping that's what you were asking. As far as exactly what the plant looks like there are some great pics available by searching google.