If i. Have pulmonary hypertension, what muscle relaxers. Can. I take?

Depends on therapy. Medications can interact with other meds. Uncertain what therapy you are on and as to whether they are safe to take with to your medications. If the muscle relaxer can decrease your chest muscle strength is. This would be up to your pulmonologist.
Muscle Relaxers. There are too many drugs that are used as muscle relaxers to answer your question. In general, there should be a compatible medication for you. Talk to your doctor.