Septoplasty scheduled for Sept 25. Will I be able to sleep on my side? Can anything be done to help if I have trouble sleeping? Have apnea/CPAP user.

In brief: How do you sleep now

If you're a side sleeper prior to the surgery then, I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to do the same after. But, as with all things surgical, it's best to ask YE who MANIPULATES and HOLDS YE BLADE in their STERILE LITTLE HANDS (i.
e. ask the surgeon before Sandman puts you to bed & you'll have even a better answer than mine). Sleeping comfortably AFTER?. Cross bridge when time comes.

In brief: How do you sleep now

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi