I have suffered from severe gallbladder type pain for 11yrs. I had it removed 9yrs ago and still suffer. What could be wrong?

Sphincter oddi. May just be functional but disorders such as sphincter of oddi dysfunction or even recurrent acute pancreatitis vs chronic, should be considered.
Liver sludge. The problem that caused gall stones is still there. Liver produces the bile which needs b6 as pyridoxal 5 phosphate and phosphatidyl choline. Once the bile flow normalizes pain will stop.
Get re-evaluated. If your gallbladder was removed years ago, but you still get the same pain, there are 2 possibilities: sometimes a gallstone gets left behind in a duct outside of the gallbladder, or else the pain was from something other than the gallbladder all along (liver, pancreas, ulcer, gastritis, irritable bowel, etc.). A family doctor or internist can ask questions, examine you and run tests to find out.
May be. Post cholecystectomy syndrome. Surgeon or gastroenterologist can evaluate you.