20 and a virgin, thinking of going on the pill for medical reasons, what type of questions will I be asked at my appointment, what can I expect?

Dr. Joseph Schifilliti

In brief: Routine

It would be reasonable to be asked about your sexual life and whether you have had the hpv vaccine (which i recommend).
There are many women who use bcps (birth control pills) for non contraceptive reasons so your situation is not unusual. You should be asked a detailed medical history as well as what other medications you are taking, in order to determine if bcps are a good choice for you.

In brief: Routine

Dr. Joseph Schifilliti
Dr. Joseph Schifilliti
Dr. Jane Van Dis