How would I calculate the calories burned from weight training? (deadlifts, bench, squats, etc...)

Dr. Michael Yap
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Apps

There is actually a pretty cool app called myfitnesspal available for free on iOS and Android (methyltestosterone).
I used this when I had to lose weight safely for a sport by a certain time period. It allows you to calculate in calories and nutrients in, and your exercises are searchable. It won't be exact, but it gives a good estimate and it does work well. It's free, you've got nothing to lose... but weight!

In brief: Apps

Dr. Michael Yap
Dr. Michael Yap
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine