I have plantar fasciitis and heel spurs. I'm in pain, had to move real fast, I felt a pop in my foot and it radiated severe pain. I iced it. Help!?

Possible rupture. Your history suggest a rupture (large tear) of the plantar fascia. See your ortho or sports doc for further evaluation. After an x-ray to make sure there's no fracture, a cast or boot is often used in treatment.
Let me try to help. Plantar fasciitis and heel spurs are difficult problem to handle, we start with anti-inflammatory medicine and heel pads, if did not help i recommend steroid injection the last resort is surgery.
Ice it. Ice it. Elevate. Anti-inflammatories and tylenol (acetaminophen). Some people with plantar fasciitis have an experience like that and never have pain again, once the acute pain goes away.
Heel pain. This does sound like a possible rupture. See your podiatrist for an exam , x rays , and the help you need .
See a physician. It is probably a good idea to have an evaluation by a foot and ankle specialist.