How many months do you have to wait to do a frozen embryo transfer after taking two shots of methotrexate to treat an ectopic pregnacy? ?

Two months. Two, sometimes 2 & 1/2 months is needed to excrete the more active metabolites of mtx.
It takes 2 1/2 mo to. 14 weeks are necessary to get rid of mtx-polyglumates which are 70x more potent than mtx. There is no effect on ovulation.
Waiting... Your doctor will be able to tell you after the ectopic pregnancy resolves and he has the blood tests and ultrasound images to proceed with confidence. Good luck !