Since I am 23 weeks pregnant no doctor wants to see me because they don't beileave me because the pregnancy is not detecting this time?

Dr. Katharine Garnier

In brief: Confused

I am a little confused about your posting, with an ultrasound showing the pregnancy i would expect that you could find an OB that would treat you and deliver your baby.
Contact your primary physician to help you, and congratulations!

In brief: Confused

Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Katharine Garnier

In brief: Not pregnant

If your serum tests and u/s are negative, then you aren't pregnant.
Many things can mimic "the baby moving", including gas pains, and there are sometimes phenomenon called pseudopregnancy, where you can feel like you are pregnant but your mind, and body, are tricking you without you knowing it. Please see your family doctor to review all of your symptoms and what to do about it.

In brief: Not pregnant

Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Katharine Garnier

In brief: Clarify

I am not sure what exactly you mean.
.If you are 23 weeks pregnant your blood tests should be positive, plus you could have an u/s to verify the pregnancy. It is possible to not get a period for 23 weeks and not be pregnant so that is different than being pregnant.

In brief: Clarify

I am not sure what exactly you mean.
Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Katharine Garnier
Dr. Adam Levy