What can I give my 4month son for allergies watery eyes sneezing?

In brief: Would not treat
Highly unlikely for a 4 month old to have environmental allergies.
Environmental allergies normally require a couple of seasonal exposures to develop. This most likely is an upper respiratory infection, or a cold. No otc cold medications are recommended for children under the age of 6. Make sure there is nothing that could be a respiratory irritant to your child, such as cigarette smoke.

In brief: Would not treat
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Allergy symptoms?
Check with pediatrician to make sure you are really dealing with allergies in an infant and what the best dosing of allergy medication may be indicated.

In brief: Allergy symptoms?
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Shontae Buffington