What can I give my 4month son for allergies watery eyes sneezing?

Would not treat. Highly unlikely for a 4 month old to have environmental allergies. Environmental allergies normally require a couple of seasonal exposures to develop. This most likely is an upper respiratory infection, or a cold. No otc cold medications are recommended for children under the age of 6. Make sure there is nothing that could be a respiratory irritant to your child, such as cigarette smoke.
Allergy symptoms? Check with pediatrician to make sure you are really dealing with allergies in an infant and what the best dosing of allergy medication may be indicated.