Tightening in stomach feel like baby squeezing insides is this braxton hicks contractions? (30) weeks pregnant! Happens throughout the day!

Maybe. What u are describing maybe braxton hicks or just baby moving. I suggest that u palpate (feel) your abdomen when u experience discomfort. With ctxns u should be able to feel the muscle wall become firm then relax once the pain resolves. Either way, pay attn. Keep well hydrated. If your ctxns are rare (less than 6/hr) and mild it is likely okay. If they persist see your md.
UTERINE CONTRACTIONS. It is not false labor pains if the contractions are progressive, getting stronger, becoming more frequent at short intervals and accompanied by "show" or vaginal discharge. Your OB will examine to find out if your cervix is starting to dilate otherwise you will be sent home as having braxton hicks constractions.