How do I change my baby boy's diaper?

Dr. Linda Gromko
In brief: It's OK if it works!
I'm assuming you're asking about a cloth diaper? If so, fold the diaper so you place extra padding over the penis to catch the urine.
Fasten it at the baby's hips with tape - or with diaper pins if you're brave. Disposables are probably easier to use, especially if you are new at this! remember, it only matters that it works - not how it looks! good luck.

In brief: It's OK if it works!
Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Gregg Alexander
In brief: Carefully!
Boys and girls have the same diapering requirements and use the same diapers.
The only difference is boys can aim! never leave your baby on a changing table, even for a moment. Lay them down, open their diaper, hold their feet up and wipe their bottoms. Remove the dirty diaper and place a clean diaper under them. Use some barrier ointment to protect their skin, if desired, and seal 'em up!

In brief: Carefully!
Dr. Gregg Alexander
Dr. Gregg Alexander
Dr. Cindy Juster