I was told I have a small internal hemorrhoid, I was given some foam stuff to insert inside of me but do they go away or will I always have them?

Dr. Jeffrey Cohen
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: No

Treatments can be done painlessly in office.
Include infrared coagulation, injection, or rubberband ligation. See a colorectal surgeon. I am in marietta. Atlantacolon.Com.

In brief: No

Dr. Jeffrey Cohen
Dr. Jeffrey Cohen
Dr. Franklyn Farrell
Occupational Medicine

In brief: Low Fiber Diet

Hemorrhoids form because of an increase in the pressure inside your intestines that comes about because of low fiber in your diet.
You need to take a fiber supplement every day for the rest of your life, or increase the fiber in your diet dramatically to get them to go away. Hope this helps.

In brief: Low Fiber Diet

Dr. Franklyn Farrell
Dr. Franklyn Farrell
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery