Runny nose with teething?

Not uncommon. This is not uncommon as a symptom of teething, but it is also possible to have both a little cold and teething happing at same time. Cold teething ring can help. If symptoms persist or worsen, I would check in with your family physician or pediatrician. Make sure to get seen for all well baby checks and vaccinate as recommended.
Common cold. Some doctors believe teething can cause a slight runny nose and a minimal cough, but others say these symptoms are more likely due to the common cold. Treatment involves the symptoms, such as by providing plenty of fluids and keeping the air moist. Take care.
Normal. When a new tooth is coming in you may find the child has a runny nose. Particularly with the upper front teeth. Also possible are a low-grade fever and/or diarrhea.
Teething. Runny nose and a low grade fever is not uncommon during teething. However, it would be a good idea to check with your pediatrician to make sure there is nothing else going on.